The new StockMaster is Ifor Williams’ largest trailer to date with a maximum gross weight of 21 tonnes. The commercial axles and running gear make this trailer the most durable and robust trailer from our range.
The StockMaster is 24’ by 8’ and can be used as either a flat or a livestock trailer.
The trailer has an all over galvanised chassis and a one piece aluminium floor. The very low angle of the ramp (20 degrees) and low bed height is an admirable feature.
- Two large cross-divisions (converts to four small when sheep decks in use)
- Cross-divisions can be opened from the outside
- Filled in vents on Cattle version • Closable bottom side vents (on decked trailers)
- Closable bottom front vents (on decked trailers)
- One-piece aluminium treadplate floor – no welds to crack
- Fully legal 20 degree ramp angle with no step-down at top
- Four sump tanks as standard on all Cattle and Decked models
- Powered Sheep Deck – from tractor hydraulics
- Rear under-run bar
- LED lights as standard
- Extensively proven on test-track and farm
- Demount kit option
- Harvest ladder option
- Sprung drawbar option